Saturday 8 October 2011



Hello Y13

I hope all is going well. This week you have been building on last week's 500 words to create our 1200 word draft. You can also look at he comments on a previous post to give you ideas. 

Thanks to those of you that have already sent me your work; if I haven't sent you feedback, I will do ASAP.

It is important to remember that you need hit the assessment objectives. Assess your own work to ensure that you have included interpretations and context; frequently, they get left out. Also, don't forget to look at your Critical Anthology and include information from this. You are not just giving analysis of the poem, but looking at it from a feminist perspective. 

The PowerPoint from our analytical lesson will not upload for some reason; it's in the student area though. It's not detailed, but the coloured font will hopefully trigger some memory of class discussion.

We've done a lot of work on this now so it should feel pretty straightforward. I think it's an excellent poem to write about!  However, please let me know if you need anything by using comments or email me directly.  

Best wishes,
Ms
P.S. I'm having some serious issues with my internet connection at the moment so many apologies if this is a bit late.

No comments:

Post a Comment