Wednesday, 27 April 2011


Earlier, I couldn't remember the word for repetition of and (or other connectives). I remembered (or rather, looked in my book) and it is called polysyndeton. Doesn't roll off the tongue or stick in your head too easily, but I wouldn't want you to miss out on it!
Keep checking this blog! Poor Apollonius is feeling very neglected...

No comments:

Post a Comment